- 1 sweet potato
- 1/2 can of pumpkin
- 1 can of pink salmon ( i bought mine still with the skin and bones. But don't worry, the bones fall apart if you pinch, or bite, them.)
- 2 carrots
- Peel and dice the potato ( the peels are considered toxic to dogs)
- Dice the carrots ( when dicing your fruit and veggie, take into consideration what your dog could easily choke on.)
- Mix your pumpkin with your carrots and potato
- Lastly, add in your salmon, stirring it in well.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge, and serve it as 1/3 to 1/2 of your dogs food, and the other part commercial food.
Until next time-