These cookies are crunchy, but not tough! The ingredients you need are-
- 1 cup of Garbanzo bean flour ( I bought the beans and ground them using a ninja food processor. That was the longest and most boring process of my life. My advice? Buy it pre-ground!)
- 1 can of plain pumpkin ( unless the recipe is doubled, we won't be using it all.)
- 1 egg
- Cinnamon *optional*
- Mix a small amount of peanut butter with a small amount of pumpkin. You can play with the ratio depending on what your dog likes. Scoop out 1/4 cup of the mixture into a bowl.
- Crack your egg into the bowl with the pumpkin peanut butter mixture.
- In another bowl mix your flour with your cinnamon. I put about 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. If your not using cinnamon, skip to the next step.
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Pour you flour/ flour cinnamon mixture slowly into your wet ingredients, stirring in between.
- Roll out your dough and use your favorite cookie cutters or your hands to make the shapes, and put them into a pre-greased pan.
- Cook for 10 minuets then check on them. Cook for 5 more minuets at a time until edges are golden.
- Let cool completely before feeding to your dog.
Until next time-